onsdag 4 oktober 2017

Veckans Skiss # 168

Hi sweet Friends!

Do you need some new inspiration as a new sketch maybe?
Lucky us, there's a brand new sketch alive over at Veckans Skiss.
This week it's my dear friend Carina's sketch and it's awesome.

I hope you will join us and play along!

Here's my take using some of  the goodness I loved me from CiLi in Papers a few weeks ago.
There's some lovely papers and embellishments by Dear Lizzy Lovely Day and Shimelle Little by Little collections.
These two lines works very well together in colors and design, I think.


I love the photo collage of my little guy here. And I love the happy colors, I really needed to cheer me up with some smashing colors since we have had some really grey and dusky days now here in Sweden where I live. 
Colors make me smile <3


Do you see those lovely yellow dots ? I've made them with Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops.
This specific color is Dandelion Yellow.




Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see your take on the fabulous sketch.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time, take care! Hugs Anna xo

4 kommentarer:

  1. Underbar helt enkelt, de starka friska färgerna går rakt in i hjärtat på mig. Härliga foton också! Den skissen är lite klurig, ska nog fundera på den idag, kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Åhh!! Tack underbara du!! Det behövde jag höra nu💚💛💙 Ser framemot din tolkning , jag vet redan stt jag älskar den!! Kram 💚💚💚

      Radera
  2. Du rockar!! Hela tiden lägger du in fina färgsprakande layouter härinne som bara är sååååå fina!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Åååhhh!! Men så glad jag blir!!! Tusen tusen tack rara Åsa!!! Kram ♥️

      Radera