måndag 17 april 2017

Dreams

Hello lovelies!

Today I will share a soft , girlie layout with you. 
I have made it for the April Roll the Dice challenge over at Paper Issues.

This time the dice said, two tags and six stickers.
I will be honest, I have been cheated and used three tags (eeeekkk) ;)

For this page I have used two lovely Crate Paper lines, Maggie Holmes "Gather" and "Chasing Dreams".


This page is about our youngest daughter, Astrid, and her joy of playing her violin.
She is learning to play the violin at Kindergarten and I'm so impressed how much she already have learned. This weekend she found my BIG violin at home and just grabed it and played as she always have used it. (She usually use a small one at school.)





Thanks for stopping by !

Take care !

Hugs Anna :)

4 kommentarer:

  1. Åh vilken underbar vacker layout med papper som passar så bra till det fina fotot, en ljuvlig känsla i den, kan nästan höra fiolen. Heja Astrid! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack allra finaste Christel!! Jag blir så glad. Har haft det fågelpappret ett tag och inte hittat rätt men nu passade det bra och så hade jag matchande spillbitar, ibland funkar det!! Kram 💚

      Radera
  2. That is SUCH a brilliant story, & Lovely photo. And as I said.... you are inspiring with how to use tags. I find them so hard!!! I think I actually have these ones, or similar, from my Kitaholics Kit. So, next LO....I WILL use them!!!! Oh, and those layers behind the photo? FABULOUS!!!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. You are so sweet my dear friend!!! Thanks ❤️ Yes, of course you have to use your lovely tags!!! Can't wait!!! ❤️ KRAM

      Radera