lördag 8 april 2017

April Take 5 - Paper Issues

Hi!

All these attacks around the world. 
Yesterday it happned closer then ever, here in Sweden - Stockholm.
My heartfelt thoughts are with the bereaved families and the families of those injured.

But this attack will not stop us to live and share love and happiness with each other.
Scrapbooking and my Scrappy friends represent love and happiness to me and bind us together all over the world.

Therefore i will share some love with you here today <3

I have made a page for the April Take 5 challenge over at Paper Issues Facebook group.

It's a page of a lovely meeting with one of my scrappy friends, Tesa.
It was the first time in real life :)
Happiness!!


Papers and embellies from my March CTK-kit.

From the Take 5 list I have choosen:
Color of your choise(pink), Patterned paper, Polka dots, Numbers, Two or more fonts, Layers, Cardstock and I have used the word SPRING in my journaling.

Mary Ann Jenkins foto.





Thanks for stopping by!

Take care <3

Hugs Anna :)

4 kommentarer:

  1. Såå snyggt och läckert som alltid Anna! Älskar färgerna, dina sömmar och allt. Inte minst fotot, så fina ni är. Samtidigt är jag så avundsjuk över att inte kunna vara med och träffa alla härliga scrappare! Kraam!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack fina gulliga du!!! Du är bäst på att göra mig glad!!! 💚 Och jag saknar dig på dessa träffar och inte minst blir det så tomt utan dig på Fristads 💚💚💚 ÅÅÅÅHHHH!!! Om vi bodde lite lite närmare varandra!!! KRAAAM 💚💚💚

      Radera
  2. It was quite shocking news, about the Stockholm attack. You are so right - the world may throw awful stuff at us, but it is our response that forms us. I think the Swedish people have responded with so much love and sympathy and solidarity. We saw the photos of the mass of flowers on our news tonight. Incredible! ANYWAYS.... your LO....you LUCKY thing. Maybe one day we will meet!!! I really, REALLY love how you've been so brave and used such strong, bold patterns behind your photo. And it works SOOOO well. I am deffo going to try that myself! Oh, & I journaled along the side like you did today on a page, too!! You are inspiring!!!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Yes it is so weird! Never thought it would happen here in little Sweden❤
      Thanks for your sweet words!! And I really hope that one day we will meet !! Ohh I am so happy that I could inspire YOU!! So honored!!!
      Anna xo

      Radera